Website SEO Tips For beginners
What is the meaning of website SEO?
SEO stands for Search engine optimization, which is the process of improving the visibility of your websites in search engines like Google and Bing.
Google is one of the most powerful search engines in the world. It’s used by millions of people every day to find information about everything from local businesses to high-end fashion brands.
Google ranks websites based on a number of factors including their relevance, authority, and quality. In order to have a successful SEO campaign, you’ll need to understand how Google works and how it determines which pages come up when someone searches for something like “Website SEO Tips.”
If you follow this website’s SEO tips correctly, then your website and blog will be very successful. If you want to know website SEO tips, keep reading this article!
When we talk about SEO, it’s more than just writing an article on a blog that gets loads of views. The quality and strategy play an important role in ranking any blog post or article,
Why is SEO important for Websites & Blogs?
Good SEO is the key to a successful website. It can help you get more traffic, more leads, and ultimately more sales. In this article, we are going to learn what is the basic step of good SEO for website & Website SEO Tips.
What is the Basic Step of Good SEO for a Website?
2. H1 & H2 Heading
3. SEO-Friendly URL
4. Internal Linking
5. The number of words on the page should be at least 408
6. Anchor Text
7. Quality of your content
Website SEO Tips
1. Page Title
Add 9 more characters to your Page Title. Use at least 9 characters.
A good article must have 1 title and make sure that the title contains 2 things I have listed below.
- About Article
Before writing any article or Post you should find a nice title for your blog post Let’s say, this post is all about SEO so the Title should be related to SEO, For – Example Website SEO Tips For the beginners – Website SEO
- Add your keyword 1 time(s) in your Page Title.
You should add one keyword in your title and make it relevant to what you’re about to say. That way, when someone clicks on your link and the page opens, they can look at the title and get a general idea of what that page will be about.
What is Keyword on the website?
Keywords are ideas and topics that outline what your content is about. In terms of SEO, they’re the words and phrases that searchers enter into search engines, Whatever query a user search on google all are keyword For Example Website SEO Tips, is also a keyword.
2 Page Description
- Add 32 characters to your Page Description. Use at least 32 characters.
Adding character count to your description makes it more visible and enticing for people to click it. I’ve noticed that some people truncate their page descriptions, which is a mistake. Especially on the first page, you want to make sure people don’t scroll past your description when they are searching for what they want.
- Add your keyword 1 time in your Page Description.
Using your keyword 1 time in the page description is a smart way to add relevancy and help people find your page
Add your keyword once in your page description. This makes your pages easier to find and read, which will increase the number of people clicking on your site’s post. As I always say: “The more clicks you get, the more money you make.”
3 Heading (Website SEO Tips)
- Add 1 H2 / Header 2 tag(s) to your page.
- Add your keyword 1 time(s) within an H2 / Header 2 tag.
- Not all H2 tags have the minimum number of words in them. Use at least 1 word in each H2 / Header 2 tag.
- Add 1 H3-H6 tag(s) to your page.
- Add your keyword 1 time(s) in your H3-H6 tags.
4 Main Content
- The number of words on the page should be at least 408. The remaining words are 408
- Keyword density.
- Add your keyword within the first 50 words of your page.
- Consider adding your keyword to an ALT tag of an image.
- Consider adding one or more images to your page
- Add more b, strong (bold) to your content.
- must put your keyword 1-time (s) in b, strong (bold) tags.
- You should Add 1 italic tag(s) to your page.
- put your keyword/synonym 1 time(s) in italic tags.
Bonus: if your website is on WordPress, I personally recommend you to use the SEO Yoast plugin, and you are on blogging or another platform so there is no issue you can follow all rules, and last but not least SEO is not one night stand you have to be patient, it takes time to rank on google. Website SEO Tips.
Website Development course
Note: If you’re interested in learning more about website development from basic to advance check out this course “ Website development Course“ I’m a website developer and Digital marketer consultant.
If you’re looking for advanced web development guidance, check out “website Development Course“